Breaking Dawn Role Play

Come to Forks, get bitten by a vampire, become a werewolf, join the Volturi, or stay human. Anything can happen here.

HomeHome  Breaking DawnBreaking Dawn  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Camp!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alec
Volturi
Volturi

PostSubject: Camp!!!!!!   Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:27 am

We had so much fun at camp! So, there were like all these different cabins, and each was split in half, and on one side was a female group and the other side was their male counterpart. Denise's group was the Hawks and I was in the Cardinals. But anyways, it was awesome cause there was this huge moose statue in the dining hall, and people had to kiss it XD We got to go canoeing, and we did archery, and rockwall, and zipline, and pool and it was SO FUN!!! Me and Denise are still talking about it and we finished like 3 weeks ago. But Denise got her heart broked so she's sad. She'll probably post about it. She liked one of the dudes in my group.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeniseWilliams
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Camp!!!!!!   Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:13 pm

Ok I'll spill the beans

So, his name was Dakota, and my friend Callee and I really liked him. We were like, obsessed with him. Whenever he was somewhere were we could see him, we'd watch him. So, we had liked him since day 1, but this girl in our group named Mia was really annoying, and she told him while we were on the swings. He was on the swing set beside us, and so was she. And a girl named Kaitlyn in my group said "Mia want's you! Come here." And I said "No, because she'll say embarrassing things." But she had already told. So after a minute I ran over and put my hand in front of Mia's mouth, and all Dakota's friend's were like "She already told," and my face was RED, I could feel it! And then everyone was around me saying "You like Dakota?" Except for Stefan because he was awesome and nice. Well, no, he asked me once. But then Callee, who was my angel at the very moment came and dragged me back to the swing. Then I kept watching a puppet show I taped, and then I threw my camera behind me, and I was acting so depressed and stuff, and so Dakota's friends came over were talking to me and Callee. Callee would talk, but I wouldn't, and then a counselor came over and talked to us, and made us happy, but they left us alone. But then, Dakota started ignoring us, and by us, I mean us as in two human beings, Callee and I. But the Cardinals bond with the Hawk's got stronger, and Lizzy was close to Dakota, they were friends, and Lizzy was our friend, and she said that he said he didn't want to say something stupid, and We were like "The only stupid thing a boy can do in this situation is ignore them!" And we wanted so bad just to be able to talk to him, as a friend. And before he found out, we had a cookout dinner and he looked at me and smiled. And he had hair to the end of his neck and when it got in his eyes, he would toss his hair and it was SO cute! And then he did the whole smile, shake hair, and flex thing, and he was looking at me, and then I stood up to leave at lunch, and I was stretching, and waiting for my cabin to get up, they were getting up, and he was SO checking me out! Surprised everyone thought he liked me, but apparently not. And then, on the last full day, we had this huge dance, and then Dakota's friend Ronnie liked me, and asked me to the dance, and I didn't want to hurt his feelings, so I said yes, but I didn't dance with him at ALL and then we would get in a line with our hands on the shoulders of the person in front of us, and we called it our line dancing, and then Stefan was behind Dakota, and Stefan tried to get me to join them and get in front of him, but I snatched away and I could have been by Dakota, but as they walked away in the line I noticed it was them, and me and Callee were so mad at me! And we wanted him to ask one of us to dance, but he didn't. Then we had this slideshow of pictures from all week, and then Ronnie had run into the bathroom crying, and then I was sitting in front of James Stefan and Dakota, and beside me was Cassidy (Callee's sister) and then I was sitting on the floor (They were in chairs) biting my nails, and they were like "Hey, what's wrong?" And then they were like "Dakota, she likes you so talk to her!" And I think he was shy and he was saying that he didn't want me to leave camp miserable (I did anyways) and all that stuff, and when I went up to get my t shirt, I appologized to Ronnie. I said "Hey Ronnie, I'm sorry Ididn't dance with you, I guess I just...chickened out." And then I left, and I sat down and the boys came back from getting their shirts, and they saw me appologize to him and Dakota said "What did she say to him?" and Stefan and James said "That she chickened out." and Dakota went "I feel so bad for her." And I was blushing a little bit but I never got to talk to him Sad So that's what happened at camp. IF YOU'RE AWESOME YOU'LL READ THIS!!!! Thank you Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Camp!!!!!!   Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:57 pm

Wow. That's intense, man. lol
How long was the camp you were at?

I went to camp near the beginning of the summer, but it was only a week long, so nothing interesting happened. Haha Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://breakingdawnroleplay.forumotion.net
DeniseWilliams
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Camp!!!!!!   Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:42 am

It was week long lol Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella
Vampire
Vampire