Breaking Dawn Role Play

Come to Forks, get bitten by a vampire, become a werewolf, join the Volturi, or stay human. Anything can happen here.

HomeHome  Breaking DawnBreaking Dawn  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Who is your Favorite Actor or Actress from ANY Twilight Movie?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maggie
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Who is your Favorite Actor or Actress from ANY Twilight Movie?   Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:36 pm

I would have to say Cameron Bright who plays Alec in New Moon is my favorite actor.

Even before New Moon was casting I knew Cameron Bright would play Alec. Usually Cameron plays these really weird roles and Alec was just kinda freaky to me so I knew Cameron would play him.

While I was reading the Twilight Saga, Alec was probably my favorite character. Its most likely because:
Numbness = Awesome-Ness

Also, Cameron Bright is just Freikin` Hot so thats obviously another Reason. Normally, I don't like Cameron like that but with his hair everywhere, he was just adorable to me, I always love the Actors with the Crazy hair like Kris Lemche in Final Destination 3 and Ashton Holmes in Wind Chill.

RANDOM STORY:
Yesterday, when my friends Anna Justin, Ian, and Tyler and I went to go see New Moon, I was basicly screaming "Get to the Volturi Scene, Get to the Volturi Scene!" and when they FINALLY got to the Volturi after what felt like hours I was just drooling at Alec`s awesome hair What a Face. My friend Ian looked at me and said "You know he`s just an actor that`s to good for you and will never ever meet you, right babe?". I pretended to fake-cry and asked "How could you say such a thing?" and we could not stop laughing at it. Nobody in the theater liked me since I kept laughing, screaming for the Volturi, and Fake-Crying Very Happy .
When Everyone got out of the theater my friend Ian spotted this dude Evan who I had once crushed on but he had turned me down Sad and Ian ran up to him and pointed at me and said "She is so over you! She has found someone new!" and Evan looked at Ian like he was crazy. "Whose the Skeptic like then?" Evan asked with a grin.The Skeptic is my nick-name for some unknown unexplainable but obvious reason. "His name is Cam. Yeah, she said she would do things to him." Ian replied.
I bet you could understand how embarassing that was Very Happy .

Overall, I think Cameron Bright played Alec very well AND he did it with awesome hair clown !

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Who is your Favorite Actor or Actress from ANY Twilight Movie?   Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:42 pm

Whoa.
Random story = hilarious and uber embarassing.
That would suck. lmao

And, my favorite Actor is DEFINITELY Taylor Lautner♥♥♥
Because he's GORGEOUS. XD

I liked Jacob in the books, too, and everyone's like, you only like him because he's hot. And I'm like, no I love Jake! But him being hot definitely helps Razz Hahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://breakingdawnroleplay.forumotion.net
Alec
Volturi
Volturi

PostSubject: Re: Who is your Favorite Actor or Actress from ANY Twilight Movie?   Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:09 pm

Bawww! I'm loved :3

XD I'm hawt according to Maggie ROFL

Cameron Bright was AWESOME! I can say mah lines maan!

"Sister, you were sent out to fetch one, and you come back with two. An a half. What a clever girl."

HA! But yeah. CAMERON BRIGHT = MEGA PWNAGE! He rocked playing Alec. And DAKOTA FANNING ROCKED MORE!

I love Dakota fanning. She's so totally AWESOME. So, I think Dakota did best. She rocked being mah sister XD The way I saw it, it was like:

*Jane looks at Edward*
"Ground!"

XD But, yanno what's scary? Before Denise chopped all her awesome hair off, she looked JUST LIKE DAKOTA FANNING!

Random Story:
We were in line fer Busch Gardens, and Denise was drinling water, and these girls behidn us tap her shoulder and say "Are you Dakota Fanning?" I had to hold in my laughter. Then she goes "Huh, oh, no." And laughs. Then I laughed.

This -may- sound just a little wrong, but, if Denise -wasn't- my sister, and -hadn't- chopped her awesome hair off, I would go out with her just fer lookin' like Dakota XD
BUT THE ACTORS GO LIKE THIS: Dakota, Cameron, Ashley, Nikki, Elizabeth, Peter, Billy, Kristen, Rob, and, yeah. BUT THEY ALL PWNED! I would add all the people in twilight, but it would take forever. So I'm not gonna :3

P.S. I will now tease Maggie FOREVER! (:< Mwahahaha XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeniseWilliams
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Who is your Favorite Actor or Actress from ANY Twilight Movie?   Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:49 pm

-.- Wow...that's REALLY nice Alec. I'd yell at you right now, except I'M TO HAPPY!

I REALLY REALLY thought they were all REALLY awesome, but DAKOTA FANNING PWNED! But she's tied with Taylor Lautner ♥ I love love LOVE Taylor! Everytime he was on the screen with his shirt off, I was like "ZOMG LOOK!" To Alec XD Alec's jealous cause he's not as hot as Taylor ♥ XD
Dakota and Taylor were the bestest. :3 I'M LETTING MY HAIR GROWN OUT SO I CAN LOOK LIKE HER AGAIN! :3 But yeah. OMG WHEN WE WERE WATCHING THE VOLTURI BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA EDWARD ME AND ALEC WERE LIKE "Happy birthday to the GROUND!" XD lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jinx
Volturi
Volturi

PostSubject: Re: Who is your Favorite Actor or Actress from ANY Twilight Movie?   Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:16 pm

Kellan Lutz

Mega Sexy, Mega Funny, Mega Strong-What`s not to like?

I will always remember the line:
"Dating an Older Chick? Hot."
Edward`s face was priceless.

Yep, Kellan Lutz is my monkey man Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeniseWilliams
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Who is your Favorite Actor or Actress from ANY Twilight Movie?   Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:50 pm

Kellan Lutz was awesome too XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maggie
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Who is your Favorite Actor or Actress from ANY Twilight Movie?   Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:52 pm

To Bella: My story is not funny! Okay, it is.............

To Alec: Aw, I am soooo embarassed, lol.

To Denise: If my brother had said that to me, I would smack him, lmao.

To Jinx: One of the best quotes..... ever!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alec
Volturi
Volturi

PostSubject: Re: Who is your Favorite Actor or Actress from ANY Twilight Movie?   Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:20 pm

XD It's not like that! I'm just saying...IF peoples! IF!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Who is your Favorite Actor or Actress from ANY Twilight Movie?   Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:36 pm

I win Razz

Taylor Lautner is still GORGEOUS.
He's my phone background.
And laptop background.
And, if he could be, he'd be the background on every electronic I own. Like my DS and my Wii and all that. Hahaha
SHIRTLESS.
Very Happy

Because I would rape him if I ever saw him in real life.
But you didn't hear that from me Wink
Back to top Go down
DeniseWilliams
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Who is your Favorite Actor or Actress from ANY Twilight Movie?   Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:18 pm

OMG! My laptop background is Taylor shirtless in the rain XD Well it's the family laptop. And my mom set that as the background. She's kinda stealin' mah man <.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maggie
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Who is your Favorite Actor or Actress from ANY Twilight Movie?   Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:02 am

I think I am the only one not in love with a shirtless Taylor Lautner. Or have him as my screen-saver for that matter.......

And sure you didn't Alec, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alec
Volturi
Volturi

PostSubject: Re: Who is your Favorite Actor or Actress from ANY Twilight Movie?   Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:27 am

DX You guys are so mean! She's my big sisters people! Ya'll make me sound gross!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maggie
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Who is your Favorite Actor or Actress from ANY Twilight Movie?   Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:13 pm

Hahahahah. We're cruel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alec
Volturi
Volturi

PostSubject: Re: Who is your Favorite Actor or Actress from ANY Twilight Movie?   Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:28 pm

NOT AS CRUEL AS ME!
*pokes Maggie*
HA! I win :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maggie
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Who is your Favorite Actor or Actress from ANY Twilight Movie?   Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:48 am

*Bares Teeth*
DO NOT! And I repeat-DO NOT poke me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alec
Volturi
Volturi

PostSubject: Re: Who is your Favorite Actor or Actress from ANY Twilight Movie?   Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:52 pm

DX DENISE MADE ME!

Denise: (:<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeniseWilliams
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Who is your Favorite Actor or Actress from ANY Twilight Movie?   Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:01 pm

I did not! Alec blames me for everything. He's done it since he was 5 XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maggie
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Who is your Favorite Actor or Actress from ANY Twilight Movie?   Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:27 pm

I know-Brothers are so annoying.

Like once-
I was walking with my friends, My brother was hiding in some bushes, He threw a rock at me, I fell. It hurt.

Oh! And another time-
My 3 month old boy friend broke up with me and I was crying. Like seriously crying with mascara running down my face because he broke up with me in a TEXT MESSAGE! WTF? Anyway, I went to work (I work at a Hard-Ware store) and my brother showed up with all of his.... muscular friends.... and he told them I was his baby sister. One guy asked why I was crying and my brother was like "It's her time of the month.". First off, It was NOT my time. Second off, that was sooooo embarassing!

RAWR! My brother sucks.........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alec
Volturi
Volturi

PostSubject: Re: Who is your Favorite Actor or Actress from ANY Twilight Movie?   Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:25 am

XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeniseWilliams
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Who is your Favorite Actor or Actress from ANY Twilight Movie?   Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:31 am

Ahem...pardon his rudeness ^^"

One time, I was playing with my friends, and we were pretendign to be ninjas, and then my friend Deja kicked me in the stomache, and I fell to the ground holding my stomache like 'oof!' And then Alec walks up with his boyfriends, and was like 'Oh look! Denise is having her monthlies!' And then I got up, and I punched him in the jaw XD

AND ANOTHER TIME
Alec had went outside fer some crap, and then I took our dog out into the front yard on a leash with and umbrella cause our dog won't pee in the rain, so, yeah. And then I was standing there, in a tanktop and shorts (My pajamas XD) and a pair of dress heels cause I couldn't find other shoes, in the freezing cold rain, and Alec jumped out from behidn the bushes and trashcans and does liek this little "Boggly booga!" thing and scares the shit out of me and I fell on my but and got mud all over myself. And to make it worse, my german shepard barks, jumps up, and lands on stomache >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maggie
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Who is your Favorite Actor or Actress from ANY Twilight Movie?   Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:10 am

I am going to consider murdering my brother.

Once: I was on a date with one of my brother`s friends and my brother was pissed off so he came with his skank of a girlfriend and he brought my ....... *Gulps* baby pictures.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jinx
Volturi
Volturi

PostSubject: Re: Who is your Favorite Actor or Actress from ANY Twilight Movie?   Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:32 am

XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alec
Volturi
Volturi

PostSubject: Re: Who is your Favorite Actor or Actress from ANY Twilight Movie?   Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:02 am

"Ahem, pardon her rudeness!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maggie
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Who is your Favorite Actor or Actress from ANY Twilight Movie?   Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:23 pm

Nah, Nah. It's sokay. I'm used to people thinking what my brother does to me is funny. Even though it so isn't. It sucks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Who is your Favorite Actor or Actress from ANY Twilight Movie?   Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:24 pm

Damn. I'm glad I don't have a brother.

I just have a little sister. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is your Favorite Actor or Actress from ANY Twilight Movie?   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next