Breaking Dawn Role Play

Come to Forks, get bitten by a vampire, become a werewolf, join the Volturi, or stay human. Anything can happen here.

HomeHome  Breaking DawnBreaking Dawn  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Click on this and you get a cookie :]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Derrick
Human
Human

PostSubject: Click on this and you get a cookie :]   Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:09 pm

Derrick walked along in the middle of the very green forrest of forks, all alone. He whistled a small tune and breathed in the overwhelming smells of nature.
Derrick walked on, and on, and on until what seemed forever until he was tired and wanted to rest for a moment. So, he climbed up the highest, strongest tree and over looked the rest of the forrest.
The view was breath taking. He took out his digital camera and took a picture of the view.
Then, he climbed down and leaned against the tree and sighed. He loved it here in the forrest, but he was alone. This is where vampires could easily kill him. Hopefully, he didn't run into any vampires......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeniseWilliams
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Click on this and you get a cookie :]   Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:13 pm

Denise was jumping through the tree branches, but she stopped suddenly.
"A human?" She asked herself, sniffing. Definately. She could smell the blood.
She skittered down the tree, and moved up behind him quietly. She slunk up to the large tree he was leaning against. She peeked at him from around the side, wondering if he knew she was there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Derrick
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: Click on this and you get a cookie :]   Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:31 pm

"Hello?" Derrick called out.
"Who's there?" Derrick thought he heard movement.

After a couple minutes of silence, Derrick shook his head and smiled. "I'm losing my mind...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeniseWilliams
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Click on this and you get a cookie :]   Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:49 pm

Denise froze and stayed statue still intil after he assured himself that he was losing his mind.
"H-hello." Denise finally peeped, her eyes wide, staring at the human.
"I'm Denise." She added, somewhat shyly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Derrick
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: Click on this and you get a cookie :]   Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:00 pm

Derrick titled his head and opened his mouth in amazemnt. "Whoa.. how did you? I thought I would have at least heard you. That's weird. Anyway, hi. I'm Derrick. Your average nerd." Derrick said, flasing a brilliant smile at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeniseWilliams
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Click on this and you get a cookie :]   Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:07 pm

Denise couldn't help but giggle.
"You don't seem like one. You're...cute." She murmured, smiling flirtatiously.
"So, what's someone like you doing out here in the forest...alone?" She asked dangerously, but still grinning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Derrick
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: Click on this and you get a cookie :]   Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:26 am

Derrick laughed at the "Cute" comment.
"Well, I actually have no idea why I'm out here. Wait, I remember, give me a minute." Derrick said, holding up one finger for a 'minute'. Derrick rumbled through his backpack when he pulled out a big blue book with golden letters plastered on the cover. "I wanted to read out here, Oh, by the way the words on the cover are Russian, my father says it says 'Vampire' on the front. I don't know. I've always been very intrigued in creatures like vampires. They amaze me. See? That's how I am a nerd." Derrick said, looking at a tall oak tree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeniseWilliams
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Click on this and you get a cookie :]   Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:48 pm

Denise smiled.
"I guess you could say I...have a thing for vampires as well." She said, twirling a lock of her curly red hair on her pale finger.
"But, humans intrigue me. I mean-just, how they work, it amaizes me." She said quickly, trying not to draw any conclusions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Derrick
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: Click on this and you get a cookie :]   Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:54 pm

Derrick shrugged.
"I don't know, everything is so amazing, yet crazy. Espcially humans, our bodies, our minds, our technology!" Derrick exclaimed. "It's just, wow." Derrick said, nodding his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeniseWilliams
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Click on this and you get a cookie :]   Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:46 pm

Denise nodded, smiling widely.
"And the way their brain works, and the way the structure of thei bodies work, and how so many things affect it in so many ways..." Denise sounded amaized. She spoke of humans as if she wasn't one herself, which she wasn't, but not many knew that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Derrick
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: Click on this and you get a cookie :]   Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:44 pm

Derrick laughed out loud. "Well, instead of humans in general, let's be more specific. Shall we? WHat about guys? What is your opinion on them?" Derrick said flirtaciously. He winked at her like he was serious, but he smiled at Denise like he was just joking. Which he some-what was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeniseWilliams
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Click on this and you get a cookie :]   Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:23 pm

Denise smiled and let out a laugh.
"I think guys are lame." She said seriously. Her face was perfectly straight and she looked serious as a heart attack.
Then she bursted out in a fit of giggles.
"No, but really, I think boys are cool. I usually hang out with them more than females. And some boys are pretty cute," She said, grinning.
"Nudge nudge, wink wink," She whispered with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Derrick
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: Click on this and you get a cookie :]   Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:46 pm

Derrick smiled, causing the sparkles in his eyes to light up.
"Ohhhh, flirty. I dig that." he said with a wink.
"As for me, I am totally into a down-to-earth girl that can just understand me." Derrick said as he nodded very seriously.
Then he stopped being serious and laughed.
"And I am soooo into red-heads. Don't tell that Denise chick though. She'll tease me for eternity." Derrick whispered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeniseWilliams
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Click on this and you get a cookie :]   Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:07 pm

Denise grinned, rolling her eyes, and plopped down on the leaf-covered ground.
"Sure, your secret's safe with me!" She tapped his nose playfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Derrick
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: Click on this and you get a cookie :]   Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:40 pm

Derrick smiled at Denise.
"So, what is a lady such as yourself doing outside in this dangerous forrest?" Derrick asked, truely intrigued.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeniseWilliams
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Click on this and you get a cookie :]   Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:58 pm

At this, Denise laughed. "Dangerous? Well, I can't exactly tell you why, but it's not so dangerous for me," she smirked. "At least, not as dangerous for me as it is for you." She winked at him, half serious, half playing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Derrick
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: Click on this and you get a cookie :]   Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:15 pm

Derrick laughed.
"Oh really?" he asked, raising his right eyebrow.
"And why is it not so dangerous for you? Why do you get special privledges?" Derrick asked and smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeniseWilliams
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Click on this and you get a cookie :]   Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:28 pm

Denise laughed slightly, beaming at Derrick. "Because I'm...different!" She sad perkily.
"Yeah, you could say that. Different." She nodded, pleased with herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Derrick
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: Click on this and you get a cookie :]   Tue May 18, 2010 10:15 pm

"But aren't we all different?" Derrick asked smiling. "In our own way I mean. I'm sure we all have something that makes us different. Us unique, us special. For me, it's cause I look like a model but I have the mind of a sci-fi nerd." Derrick said, chuckling at the last bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeniseWilliams
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Click on this and you get a cookie :]   Wed May 19, 2010 4:55 pm

Denise smiled. "Yeah, I guess we do, don't we."
'And mine is that I'm a near-indestructible, beautiful nightmare.' She thought, mentally rolling her eyes. Denise was inhumanly still for a minute, and then shifted, remembering humans liked to move.
"And we all have that one fatal flaw too, right?" 'In this case, mine would be that I'm an abomination of God.' Denise sighed, wishing she could tell someone. Someone who wasn't the same thing she was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Click on this and you get a cookie :]   

Back to top Go down

Click on this and you get a cookie :]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1