Breaking Dawn Role Play

Come to Forks, get bitten by a vampire, become a werewolf, join the Volturi, or stay human. Anything can happen here.

HomeHome  Breaking DawnBreaking Dawn  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Noland Aidyn-Willa.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noland Aidyn-Willa.
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Noland Aidyn-Willa.   Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:59 pm

Name:Noland Aidyn-Willa
Vampire.
Coven: The Willa Nomads
Appearance:Uhh... you can look at my hair.
Story:
1811, I was sixteen when i was changed, not far from downtown Philidelphia. I was a messanger boy, because my parents couldn't really afford to support all of by brothers and sisters. (I can't remember surely but, i think i had 3 brothers and 2 sisters. At the time) And to make it worse, that winter, i came down with a cold, that quickly spread through my whole body. I was walking home that night, the night that would have been my last any way, after delivering my very last message to my father. I don't remember what it was that i told him, but he hadn't taken it very well, and it had something to do with me. A stranger bumped me in the middle of the street, throwing me into a coughing fit. He looked back at me, "Are you ill?", he'd asked me. I couldn't reply. All of a sudden he smiled, showing gleaming white teeth, after that i don't remember much. I ended up in the ground, and i had to dig myself out. Though the memories were fuzzy, i could remember where i lived. I walked through the night, and came upon the house. I knocked, not remembering where i was very well.
My poor, poor mother answer the door while rubbing her fresh tears from her cheeck. She shreiked and i couldn't think. The smell of her over whelmed me.
Soon, every single member of my family was a part of me...if you catch my morbid drift...
I had to leave after that. I traveled the world, though i can't really remember where i had lived, i am sure i've gone there a few times, but i hadn't known it. I met Winter Willa in my travels across Europe. Since she was more experienced, she helped me become a semi- vegitarian. I stuck with her everywhere. And thanks to her funds i have a REALLY fancy European car, a Dodge Razor! And it helped to build my love for the vastness of the automobile!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winter Willa.
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Noland Aidyn-Willa.   Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:11 pm

Wow. Very morbid, but i like it...ESPEACIALLY THE PART WHERE I COME IN!

lol.
srry.
dude, i wish mine was that good.
mine sucks BUTT!
ha, i wish I had that car!
No, i got stuck with the 2009 Camaro!
Oh well, i like my Camaro better!

Ily.
Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/caughtbloodyhanded13
Bella
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Noland Aidyn-Willa.   Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:52 am

Again with the whole people with more creative stories then i could ever come up with thing...

Razz

Approved XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://breakingdawnroleplay.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noland Aidyn-Willa.   

Back to top Go down

Noland Aidyn-Willa.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breaking Dawn Role Play :: Bio :: New Characters-