Breaking Dawn Role Play

Come to Forks, get bitten by a vampire, become a werewolf, join the Volturi, or stay human. Anything can happen here.

HomeHome  Breaking DawnBreaking Dawn  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Rayne Ayaya

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rayne
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Rayne Ayaya   Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:57 pm

Name:
Rayne Ayaya

Character Background:
Rayne was born in Japan. Her mother was japanese while her father was american , because of this, her first name is american and her last name is japanese. Her father travelled, a lot. When he met her mother he fell in love. Not the kind of love that he had told those hundreds of girls before, but the kind that made him shy, made him worry about what she thought of him. The couple got married and decided to live in Japan.

Not long after Rayne's parents got married, the couple decided to have a baby. They named her Rayne Ayaya. They were good parents, when they only had one kid. Once the second was born they neglected 7 year old Rayne.

When Rayne turned 14 she started dating an older guy, he was 18. Little did she know that he was a vampire. When he learned that her parents were neglecting her, he talked her into running away with him. He made her promises of a happy ending, that he couldn't follow through with. The two ran away from both their homes and tried to get far enough away to stay out of Rayne's parent's reach.

One night when Rayne and her boyfriend were together, and were in the heat of the moment, he bit her neck hard enough to draw blood. That night he had to explain to her that he was a vampire, and soon she would be too. She was excited. She had a sick obsession with vampires for as long as she could remember. Her boyfriend knew that so the only thing that confused her was, why didn't he tell her before. Either way they enjoyed that night together, not knowing that it would be one of the last.

In the end the two got caught and it was a horrible day for the two of them. The 18 year old, the only one who ever put Rayne before everyone, was sentenced to a few years in jail since it was considered kidnapping. Rayne, on the other hand was taken from her parents, her home, and everyone she knew and sent to a foster home.

The foster home was supposed to keep the two away from eachother after he got out of jail and also supposed to be a more suitable home for Rayne. Alex, Rayne's younger brother, was also put in the foster home with her. Their new foster home was in Forks. Rayne knew why she was brought all the way over here. It was because they didn't want her to see her boyfriend anymore. Well there's internet and she knows where he lives and his phone number would most likely stay the same. But if the two come in contact will there be higher restrictions to keep them apart?

Alex and Rayne were never really close, considering they were exact opposites. Rayne fit in to the stereotype of 'emo' and as Alex grew up he leaned more towards a 'preppy jock'. It was easy to see why they wouldn't get along. What made it even worse for Rayne was that Alex was always the favourite of the foster parents. It wasn't something new to her, he was always the favourite of everyone, except her boyfriend.

She decided that when her boyfriend gets out of jail, her foster parents will most likely be notified, since she's not supposed to see him anymore. So when they start acting slightly suspicious about who she's going to be with, she will know that her boyfriend is free. Then all she needs to do is get a hold of him. It shouldn't be too hard, right?

One day when she finds out that her boyfriend was let out of jail, she e-mails him. His response was, 'I love you, but if I go there, I'll just get sent back to jail. Once you turn 18 you can come back here, to Japan and we can have that happily ever after that I promised you.' So now Rayne is 16 and waiting to turn 18 so she can leave this life behind her.

Last edited by Rayne on Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Rayne Ayaya   Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:58 pm

Uhh...wow....uhh...

How much of your story would you have to fix if I told you...

Vampires can't have children.

It's impossible.

Heh heh...well...uhh...

Good luck fixing that! *runs away*

Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://breakingdawnroleplay.forumotion.net
Rayne
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Rayne Ayaya   Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:33 pm

Okay, luckily I have a lot of ideas for this character so I just need to change a few things and add a few things and.... I'm finished ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Rayne Ayaya   Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:17 pm

Okay, thats much better.

But there's still one little thing...

After being bitten, it takes three days to transform, so you guys can randomly get caught running away after three days. After the vampire transformation is complete Razz

But other than that, approved!

XD

You can edit that in your story too, so incase other people read it and stuff..

geek
Back to top Go down
Diana
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Rayne Ayaya   Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:12 pm

Your profile is awesome! You character is the COOLEST!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fictionpress.com/~mysteryhunter
Teresalynn153

PostSubject: Re: Rayne Ayaya   Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:25 pm

i love your story how did you edit your picture like tht
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayne
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Rayne Ayaya   Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:08 am

I actually didn't edit it. I found this picture on photobucket.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teresalynn153

PostSubject: Re: Rayne Ayaya   Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:17 pm

ohh thts cool (; it looks really cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Rayne Ayaya   Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:19 pm

Haha Photobucket FTW Very Happy lmao
Back to top Go down
Rayne
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Rayne Ayaya   Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:11 pm

Lol yay photobucket. However, I imagine that whoever did edit it has mad skills with photoshop. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Rayne Ayaya   Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:51 pm

I could edit that Razz lol
But Photoshop won't download on my laptop...
I hate my laptop...
I mean...erm...it's alright. When it works correctly. Hah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rayne Ayaya   

Back to top Go down

Rayne Ayaya
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1