Breaking Dawn Role Play

Come to Forks, get bitten by a vampire, become a werewolf, join the Volturi, or stay human. Anything can happen here.

HomeHome  Breaking DawnBreaking Dawn  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I know Carlisle dosn't have a power but ...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carlisle
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: I know Carlisle dosn't have a power but ...   Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:12 am

Can I still have one anyways? I picked one that Carlisle would have because it would be helpful for him. My made up power is ... that if he looks at something out of place or shouldn't be there he would see in a vision type thing what happened to make that change. So if he saw a girl crying he would see what made her cry or if some guy had a big cut down his back and he saw it (being a doctor) he would see what happened to make that cut so he would know how to treat it. But only if it was out of place or shouldn't be there. If you don't want me to have a super power because charrie dosen't have one in the book then its okay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: I know Carlisle dosn't have a power but ...   Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:46 pm

Well, it sounds useful and interesting...so if you use it in roleplay you'll just have to remind people that I approved you using this power.

So, accepted =]

Because it's cool. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://breakingdawnroleplay.forumotion.net
Blake

PostSubject: Re: I know Carlisle dosn't have a power but ...   Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:02 pm

Actually, Carlisle does have a special ability, the rumors are going that Edward heard Carlisle thinking about his special ability, there are no words for all the three things he can do, but I'll tell you what he can do, what the other vampires can't:

-To have compassion
-He has a special power (that he used together with Jasper's power) that avoided the fight against the werewolves in Eclipse
-He can resist drinking blood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know Carlisle dosn't have a power but ...   

Back to top Go down

I know Carlisle dosn't have a power but ...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1