Breaking Dawn Role Play

Come to Forks, get bitten by a vampire, become a werewolf, join the Volturi, or stay human. Anything can happen here.

HomeHome  Breaking DawnBreaking Dawn  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Ummm...Oh yeah! The totally AWESOME Denise Williams!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DeniseWilliams
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Ummm...Oh yeah! The totally AWESOME Denise Williams!   Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:55 pm

Name: Denice Marie Williams
Vampire, Werewolf, Volturi, or Human?: Vampire!
[if vampire] Coven: What do you mean by coven. Like, can she just fly...solo, or something like that? XD Imma need some help with this Laughing
Appearance: Denise has knee length hair. Her hair is sunset orange, and VERY curly! She has pale skin, and she has.....this is hard......ok, let me get my electronic life thinger. I need to see if she has Red or Topaz eyes XD 1-5 she has topaz, 6-10 she has red. Ok! It's 2! Anyways, She has topaz eyes. Her face is lightly dappled with freckles from being human. She wears no shoes becuse she lives in the woods. Whenever she needs to, she break into a persons house silently, and take a shirt, or a pair of pants or both if she has too. She is usually wearing a light blue thin sweater over whatever shirt she's wearing. Denise also wears a strange necklace with a painted shell on it. Twisted Evil XD
Story [for non-saga charries]: Ok, well, when Denise was 16 (in 1899) she had a love, and she had gotten angry at his ex becuase she tried to hurt him, so she went all balistic and tried to kill the ex. Denise was caught and arrested, and put in an Insane Asylum. Her love came and explained that he couldn't be with her anymore. So, she easily slid from the asylum when she was 18, and let all of the other crazy peoples go. So after she let the crazy peoples go, she ogt them guns, but most of the other crazy peoples were put in their cells again, other got killed. So, Denise killed all of the gaurds while she was out, and then she ogt into the streets. Of course she went on a whole rampage, and she explained to her once-love that crushes hurt, and thats why they were called crushes, and she killed him gruesomely. And it just so happened that these two vampires name Derik and Gregory were bulding an army of newborns. They thougth she was just winderful, and bit her. So, they formed their army, and they killed lot's of other vampires, and people that Derik and/or Gregory had claimed did them wrong. So finally in 1904 she broke loose, and she fought her want for human blood, by keeping herslef locked up in the woods, and surviving on animals. She now lives in the forests of Forks, staying far as possible from people when she has no reason to be by them.

Hooray! I am finished with meh form! *does happy dance* lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Ummm...Oh yeah! The totally AWESOME Denise Williams!   Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:59 pm

For the Coven thing, like, do you belong to any of the already existing covens from the books, or do you have your own coven, or are you just a lone ranger? lol

Other than that smallish detail, I'm approving you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://breakingdawnroleplay.forumotion.net
DeniseWilliams
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Ummm...Oh yeah! The totally AWESOME Denise Williams!   Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:55 am

Yay! And Denise is a lone ranger XDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ummm...Oh yeah! The totally AWESOME Denise Williams!   

Back to top Go down

Ummm...Oh yeah! The totally AWESOME Denise Williams!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1